The wide variety of materials offered by BRÜCK® is a key component of its success.
BRÜCK® can look back on more than eight decades of hot forming, heat treatment and machining experience involving over 1,000 material varieties and grades.
- On average we maintain stocks of 21,000 tons of raw materials in 400 different grades.
- High-alloy steels, nickel-base alloys, aluminium, copper and titanium are standard at BRÜCK®
- Carbon steels and stainless steel grades as typically used in the following applications throughout the world:
- Power station construction
- Oil & gas / petrochemicals
- (Heavy) plant construction and engineering
- Apparatus and (pressure) vessel construction
- Pipeline construction
- Various NORSOK qualifications and vast experience in duplex and superduplex steels
For more information on the materials most frequently used at BRÜCK®, please consult our technical brochure.
- Structural and construction steels
- Unalloyed heat-treatable steels
- Alloyed heat-treatable steels
- High-temperature steels
- High-temperature unalloyed steels
- Fine-grain structural steels
- Nickel alloy steels tough at sub-zero temperatures
- Case-hardening steels
- Austenitic stainless steels
- Martensitic stainless steels
- Ferritic stainless steels
- Heat-resistant steels
- Duplex and B6 steels
- Heat-resistant alloys
- Copper / copper alloys (brass)
- Aluminium forgeable alloys
- Titanium / titanium alloys