At BRÜCK® QUALITY has always been written in capital letters. That's why in 1992 we were the first industrial company of our region being certified according to DIN EN ISO 9002.
- BRÜCK® is fully equipped to carry out all the testing in-house. 21 employees are permanently supervising our highest quality standards.
- The official company and acceptance stamps are only issued after thorough a quality control and final 100% positive material identification ( PMI ). We precisely examine dimensions and surface roughness of every single part.
- We conduct metallographic and chemical analysis examinations on our premises at short notice.
- Our testing methods at a glance:
- Hardness surveys
- Ferrite measurements
- Grain size determination
- Corrosion testings
- Metallographic and chemical analysis examination
- Dimensional check to 1/100 mm accuracy
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Dye penetrant testing
- Ultrasonic testing
- Eddy current testing
- 100 % Positive Material Identification ( PMI )