BRÜCK® at a Glance
Since its founding in 1923, the BRÜCK® Group has grown continuously. Forgings produced in Saarland — located in the tri-country area of Luxembourg, France and Germany — are supplied to customers throughout the world.
- The Group’s headquarters with its 550-strong workforce are located near Saarbrücken.
- BRÜCK’s Czech plant, established in the mid-1990s, currently has a headcount of approx. 350.
- BRÜCK has branches and sales offices in Germany and throughout the world with their own resources and staff totalling approx. 150.
During the past couple of years BRÜCK’s company grounds and manufacturing capacity have doubled.
- Thanks to its 8,000-ton press, BRÜCK has been able to significantly expand its range of open-die forgings.
- BRÜCK possesses comprehensive mechanical fabrication capacities for complex components.
- BRÜCK is able to cost-effectively manufacture finished series components in its Czech plant.
- BRÜCK’s component assembly expertise includes turn-key structures of 150 tons and more.
For more about how BRÜCK® has developed, see here.