In the course of its almost 100-year history, BRÜCK® — a family-owned and operated company — has seen continuous growth and development.
Today BRÜCK® comprises three companies under one roof:
Forging and Rolling
BRÜCK® is one of the world’s leading specialists in the fabrication of forgings and hot-rolled seamless rings, flanges and special forgings.
- Seamless rolled rings: up to 36 t unit weight
- Outside diameter: up to 6,400 mm
- Radial width: max. 1,000 mm
- Height: up to 1,750 mm
- Forgings: up to 40 t unit weight, maximum dimensions: 4,500 x 4,500 x 10,000 mm
- Height up to 3,400 mm
- Gear cutting
During the past couple of years BRÜCK® has significantly expanded its fabrication and finishing capacities for complex geometries.
- Over 100 state-of-the-art CNC machining centres
- Machining accuracy in hundredths range
- Surface roughness of Ra 0.3 microns and better
Component Assembly and Welding
BRÜCK® produces components from close-tolerance forgings as turn-key projects, e.g. complex slewing rigs in offshore oil and gas production facilities.
- Assembly of precision forgings including gasket systems
- Steel construction of the associated welded structures
- Performance of function simulations
- Pressure and leak testing
- Finite-element calculations (FEM)
- Weld-cladding of forged steel components
- Joint-welding of components
- Support of customers in erection and assembly on site