Since its founding in 1923, the BRÜCK® Group has grown continuously. Forgings produced in Saarland — located in the tri-country area of Luxembourg, France and Germany — are supplied to customers throughout the world.
- The Group’s headquarters with its 300+ strong workforce are located near Saarbrücken.
- BRÜCK has branches and sales offices in Germany and throughout the world with their own resources and staff totalling approx. 75.
During the past couple of years BRÜCK®’s company grounds and manufacturing capacity have doubled.
- Thanks to its 8,000-ton press, BRÜCK has been able to significantly expand its range of open-die forgings.
- BRÜCK® possesses comprehensive mechanical fabrication capacities for complex components.
- BRÜCK®’s component assembly expertise includes turn-key structures of 250 tons and more.