BRÜCK® sets itself apart from its international competition by virtue of its fabrication options.
The BRÜCK® Group enables the end-to-end completion and finishing of complex components from a single integrated source.
- Fabrication and finishing of large components and component assemblies
- Minimal production tolerances
- Full processing and finishing from a single source
BRÜCK® currently has over 100 CNC state-of-the-art machining units and centres.
- In the 100th mm range, e.g. 0.025 mm for an outside diameter of 4,500 mm
- Ground and polished surfaces of Ra 0.3 µm and finer
- Carousel lathes — max. outside diameter: 14,000 mm, max. height: 4,500 mm
- Centring lathes — max. outside diameter: 2,800 mm, max. length: 17,000 mm
Drilling and milling
- CNC high-performance drills — max. pitch diameter: 14,000 mm, max. height: 1,200 mm
- Floor, table and portal drilling mills for rotationally symmetric components (rings, bushing) — max. outside diameter: 14,000 mm
Max. travel range: length: 10,000 mm, width: 4,200 mm, height: 4,000 mm
- Deep-hole drill — max. outside diameter: 500 mm, max. length: 2,000 mm
- Tooth form cutting — max. outside diameter: 14,000 mm, max. height: 2,500 mm; gear hobbing — max. outside diameter: 5,080 mm
- Straight spur and helical gearing
- Quality as per DIN 3967: 9–12