(1) We would like to inform you in the following about the collection of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data refers to all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail, we will store the data you provide in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be deleted once storage is no longer required for processing the enquiry, and once there is no other legal basis for storage (e.g. statutory storage obligations, contract negotiations or contract implementation).
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. without transferring information by e-mail or otherwise, we only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data required for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR)
This data is automatically deleted after two weeks, if there is no legal reason for a prolonged storage.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when visiting our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard disk, which are assigned to the browser you are using and which transmit certain information to the site setting the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Your IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not linked to other Google data. We have also added the code “anonymizeIP” to Google Analytics on our website so that your IP address is hidden prior to transmission to the USA and the data collection is anonymous. Only in exceptions the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
The collected data is automatically deleted after 14 months.
Google will use this information by order of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services to the website operator relating to the use of the website and the internet. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; but we would like to point out that in this case it may not be possible to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.