1 Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is Brück GmbH, Brückstraße 16, 66131 Saarbrücken (see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
- When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary to process the enquiry and there are no other legal grounds for the storage (e.g. legal storage obligations, contract negotiation or contract implementation).
2 Your rights
- You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- right to access,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restrict processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any information by e-mail or otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request came
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
This data is automatically deleted after two weeks if there is no other legal reason for a longer storage period.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Google Analytics
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be merged with other Google data. We have also added the code "anonymizeIP" to Google Analytics on this website so that your IP address is masked before transmission to the USA and the data collection is anonymous. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
The collected data is automatically deleted after 14 months.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
You can revoke your consent at any time. Please use one of the following options to do so:
- You inform us that you wish to revoke your consent.
- You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.